Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Life of Quotes




Life Of Quotes

"Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood."

-Helen Keller

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."

-Martin Luther King, Jr. 

"After all these years I see that I was mistaken about Eve in the beginning; it is better to live outside the Garden with her than inside it without her."

-Mark Twain 

"I do not believe in an afterlife, although I am bringing a change of underwear."

-Woody Allen

"Whatever I have tried to do in life, I have tried with all my heart to do it well; whatever I have devoted myself to, I have devoted myself completely; in great aims and in small I have always thoroughly been in earnest."

-Charles Dickens 

"But better die than live mechanically a life that is a repetition of repetitions."

-D.H. Lawrence 

"He who is not everyday conquering some fear has not learned the secret of life."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson 

"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday."

-John Wayne 

"It is necessary to try to pass one's self always; this occupation ought to last as long as life."

-Queen Christina of Sweden



Quote Life   Page : 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7




No comments:

Post a Comment