Thursday, January 19, 2012

Someday ...



Someday …
Genre: Free Verse/ Romance
By: Smriti Singh
 
Someday

Someday I’ll bid adieu to my tribulations,
I’ll fly with the dolphin and dive with the eagle,
I’ll burn the tubelight and switch on the candle,
I’ll write a walk and take a poem,
Someday, oneday.
Someday I’ll make existence feel proud,
I’ll breathe the water and drink the air,
I’ll run in my mind and think in the park,
I’ll dance in jelly and will eat the rain,
Someday,oneday.
Someday I’ll discover that one I lost long ago,
I’ll walk his hands and hold the miles,
I’ll smell his lips and kiss his fragrance,
I’ll touch his eyes and look into his skin,
I’ll whisper in his ears and smile at his grin.
I’ll bring the words and utter him close,
I’ll take the vows and will never let him go,
Someday, of all days. Oneday.

No comments:

Post a Comment