Friday, January 27, 2012

Facebook Status Qotes

Is love in the air? Facebook helps you to express your emotions subtly by updating your status messages. Don't write exactly what you're feeling but use some quotes and say all (leaving your friends thinking, is something cooking??;-)). Use cute quotes for your partners and tell them what you mean. While there aren't many cute quotes for facebook comment boxes as that is situational and depends on what type of comment you've got, but there are certainly several cute quotes for facebook status that one can enjoy.


  • People who respond to their own FB status…frankly annoy me. 
  • Facebook should have “So What” button !! 
  • The person who has ruined my life is one and only Mark Zuckerberg
  • Facebook is the red carpet for pretty girls who have no talent. 
  • Facebook should add a “dislike button” some updates are just too senseless. 
  • Facebook should have an ‘Enemy List’ 
  • Quit posting junk that no one cares about!! It’s called FILLING UP MY NEWS FEED!!! 
  • The kids next door challenged me to a water balloon fight. I’m just updating my status while waiting for the water to boil. 
  • Facebook is like prison, you write on walls and get poked bu people you don’t know. 
  • No matter what anyone says, my cooking is excellent, even the smoke alarm seems to be cheering me on! 
  • For those of you complaining you can’t sleep, LOG OFF FACEBOOK! It’s a proven fact that it’s impossible to sleep while facebooking. 
  • As Facebook has a “Poke” button, it should have a “Kick” button as well 
  • I just edited my friend list. So if you’re still able to read this then congratulations you made it through my first elimination. 
  • Single isn’t a status. it’s a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life without having to depend on someone else. 
  • Important announcement: Please refrain from suggesting friends for me on FB. I’m not a clown. If I wanted someone on my friends list I’d have added ‘em myself. Thank You. 
  • Single doesn’t always mean lonely and relationship doesn’t always mean happy. 
  • Roses are red, Facebook is blue, No mutual friends, Who the hell are you? 
  • My greatest fear is that I will accidentally use the status update as the search bar. 
  • Dear Facebook: They are not “Suggested friends.” They’re people I’m intentionally trying to avoid. 



Facebook Quotes Page : 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6


No comments:

Post a Comment