Thursday, January 19, 2012

Facebook Status Quotes

 
 Facebook Status Quotes
Dear Facebook would it be too much to ask for you to just shut down for one day so I could get some things of importance done? Just kidding, really don’t do that.

I’m using my credits to access Facebook…if you hate my status then you can unfriend me….from now on mind yo business! Hate me or like me I’m still gonna login.

…It’s Not That I Hate You… But Let’s Put It This Way If You Were On Fire And I Had A Gallon Of Water I’d Drink It.

Single is not a status. It’s a word that best describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others.

I said to my husband, “I don’t hear many men boo-hoo’ing about gaining weight” & he said, “We just go buy bigger pants.”

You don’t have to like me, I’m not Facebook status.

Behind every successful Facebook update there’s ctrl+c & ctrl +v

Adding you as my friend doesn’t mean I like you, I did it just to increase my friend list.

I failed my online quiz, did great on my FB status. 




Facebook Quotes   Page : 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 -
  



No comments:

Post a Comment